PlayWorks would not be able to continue the work we do without the valued support of our volunteers, all volunteers are considered part of the PlayWorks team and every person contributes to its success.
We have a wide varity of volunteer roles to suit all skill sets and time constraints.
Please complete an enquiry form or call Heather on 0115 958 9199 for more information or to book an informal meeting to have a look round and see if its a project you feel you could support.
Below is a list of Volunteers Roles we recruit for but if you feel you have a specfic skill which does not fit in to the roles below please still contact us.
- DIY Skills
- Reception/Administration Support
- Scrapstore Assistants (Monday through till Saturday)
- Warehouse Support
- Processing Assistants
- Van Drivers and Van Driver Support for Pick Ups
- Creative Volunteers
- Photography and Media Support
- Ad Hoc PlayWorkers
- News Atricle Writers
- Fundraising Support
- Summer Event Support
- Social Impact Reseachers
- We are also recruiting for people to join our board of trustees